Wednesday, October 11, 2006

2006 H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival in Portland, Oregon

And why do you care I have returned from the H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival in Portland? Hum, good question. How about a few pics from Sunday night? My bro Rolf called and alerted me to the HPL fest on Saturday. What fortune! I have missed the fandango for so many years and now I went to the party in the historic Hollywood Theater. Just look at it. This theater exudes history and the Gothic style. 

The organizers could not have found a better place. Although the sky looks blue in this pic I can assure you there was gray overcast in keeping with the event.

Yes, I had missed the previous two nights and previous annual events but better slow then stupid. Is this not a gothic looking theater? Or is it baroque?